🏠 What do we do ?
Born in 2021 from the desire to make cities less polluted and less noisy, Electra is helping to shift usage towards electric mobility by tackling the main obstacle of recharging .
Electra is constantly innovating to facilitate the recharging of electric vehicles with a network of fast recharging hubs (15 to 30 minutes maximum) and a user experience simplified to the maximum.Based in Paris, Lyon, Brussels, Milan, Zurich, Vienna, Madrid and Munich Electra's teams aim to deploy a network of 14,500 charging points by 2030; proud to participate in the energy transition in France and Europe. For cities without noise and pollution!
In 3 years we have :
- Provided more than 800 fast charging points
- Secured enough stations to make Electra a market leader
- Opened several offices in France and Europe
- Assembled a team of over 160 talented people... and that's just the beginning
- Joined the French Tech Next 40
💼 Your Missions
The Finance Administrator is a full-time hybrid role located in Elsene, with flexibility for some remote work. The Finance Administrator is responsible for assisting with financial planning, maintaining financial records and reports, and supporting finance teams with analytical skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, including fluency in French and Dutch
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other financial reporting tools
- Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle or SAP is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
⚡ What Electra offers you :
- A great professional challenge in a fast-growing scale-up
- An entrepreneurial journey - Dream premises in the vibrant Châtelain district of Brussels
- A motivated, driven and passionate team of 150+ professionals
- A flexible, inclusive and international work environment
- An attractive package