🏠 What do we do ?
Born in 2021 from the desire to make cities less polluted and less noisy, Electra is helping to shift usage towards electric mobility by tackling the main obstacle of recharging .
Electra is constantly innovating to facilitate the recharging of electric vehicles with a network of fast recharging hubs (15 to 30 minutes maximum) and a user experience simplified to the maximum.Based in Paris, Lyon, Brussels, Milan, Zurich, Vienna, Madrid and Munich Electra's teams aim to deploy a network of 14,500 charging points by 2030; proud to participate in the energy transition in France and Europe. For cities without noise and pollution!
In 3 years we have :
- Provided more than 800 fast charging points
- Secured enough stations to make Electra a market leader
- Opened several offices in France and Europe
- Assembled a team of over 160 talented people... and that's just the beginning
- Joined the French Tech Next 40
💼 Yours Missions
In 2022, Electra BeLux and Electra Italy were created and are live today. Electra BeLux’ ambition is to open 250 stations in the next 2 years.
As Real Estate Legal Counsel, you will report to our Head of Development. You will work with various experts in our Finance, Operations and Development team, as well as with our real estate partners.
You will work on the following matters
- Leasing of parking spaces belonging to large real estate companies or public authorities (negotiation, drafting of memoranda of understanding, leases, amendments, settlement agreements);
- Drafting of service contracts, commercial partnership contracts with fleets and confidentiality agreements;
- Management of current issues relating to the lease (claims, work agreements, etc.);
- Rental management (verification of entry inventory of fixtures, verification of rent receipts, payment of rent, security deposit, etc.);
- Examination of legal documents;
- Management of various disputes related to the lease;
- Intervenes in all operations related to a lease in order to secure contractual commitments and optimise costs;
- Carrying out reports within the required deadlines (LEASUP);
💚 Desired Profile
You have a Master's degree in Real Estate Law. You have a significant experience of 2 years in leases (commercial, civil, construction, CBI ...)
We are looking for a rigorous, autonomous, agile person with the desire to work on different subjects and who is quickly operational.
You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
You are motivated to join a start up in full construction.
⚡ What Electra offers you :
- An entrepreneurial journey
- A motivated, driven and passionate team of 150+ professionals
- A flexible, inclusive and international work environment
- An attractive package
- A great professional challenge in a fast-growing scale-up