🏠 What do we do ?
Born in 2021 from the desire to make cities less polluted and less noisy, Electra is helping to shift usage towards electric mobility by tackling the main obstacle of recharging .
Electra is constantly innovating to facilitate the recharging of electric vehicles with a network of fast recharging hubs (15 to 30 minutes maximum) and a user experience simplified to the maximum.Based in Paris, Lyon, Brussels, Milan, Zurich, Vienna, Madrid and Munich Electra's teams aim to deploy a network of 14,500 charging points by 2030; proud to participate in the energy transition in France and Europe. For cities without noise and pollution!
In 3 years we have :
- Provided more than 800 fast charging points
- Secured enough stations to make Electra a market leader
- Opened several offices in France and Europe
- Assembled a team of over 160 talented people... and that's just the beginning
- Joined the French Tech Next 40
💼 Your Missions
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the financial and administrative aspects of the company for Switzerland and Austria. You will play a crucial role in financial planning, monitoring, and control, as well as in the management of human and administrative resources.
In liaison with HQ, you will be responsible for Switzerland and Austria of:
Accounting: Liaising with external accounting firm to ensure compliance with accounting/tax standards and HQ guidelines, incl. prepare financial statements
Financial management: Preparing budget, financial forecasts and control costs on a project by project basis
Administrative management: Managing local contracts, corporate fleet and office
Regulatory compliance: Monitoring relevant legislative and regulatory developments
Other corporate function: Being the local support for corporate functions such as ESG, HR, communications
💚 Desired Profile
- You have a degree in finance, accounting or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and tax standards
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Professional fluency in German and French (Italian a bonus)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with precision and deadlines and to work in a matrix organization with dual reporting (HQ and local)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other financial reporting tools
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP is a plus
⚡What Electra offers you
- A great professional challenge in a fast-growing scale-up
- An entrepreneurial journey - You are part of the founding team in Switzerland and Austria!
- A motivated, driven and passionate team of 170+ professionals
- A flexible, inclusive and international work environment
- An attractive package