🏠 What do we do ?
Born in 2021 from the desire to make cities less polluted and less noisy, Electra is helping to shift usage towards electric mobility by tackling the main obstacle of recharging .
Electra is constantly innovating to facilitate the recharging of electric vehicles with a network of fast recharging hubs (15 to 30 minutes maximum) and a user experience simplified to the maximum.Based in Paris, Lyon, Brussels, Milan, Zurich, Vienna, Madrid and Munich Electra's teams aim to deploy a network of 14,500 charging points by 2030; proud to participate in the energy transition in France and Europe. For cities without noise and pollution!
In 3 years we have :
- Provided more than 800 fast charging points
- Secured enough stations to make Electra a market leader
- Opened several offices in France and Europe
- Assembled a team of over 160 talented people... and that's just the beginning
- Joined the French Tech Next 40
As Electra's Head of IT, your role will be to ensure that our staff use the best tools for their job, at the best price and as securely as possible (or practical). You will be reporting to the Deputy CEO in charge of corporate structuring and will work closely with the Chief Engineering Officer.
This means that you will:
- Manage the internal IT infrastructure
- Manage our software portfolio
- Help all departments in choosing the perfect offers for their needs
- Find synergies and valuable integrations across the portfolio
- Centralize procurement, billing and access management
- Be responsible for information security, data privacy and compliance, in liaison with the Chief Engineering Officer.
💚 Desired Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field; a Master's degree is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT, including some leadership experience
- Clear and effective communication abilities
- Experience in an industrial context
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 or similar certifications
⚡ What Electra offers you :
- A great professional challenge in a fast-growing scale-up
- An entrepreneurial journey
- New offices in the 2nd arrondissement of Paris or offices in the Grand Hôtel Dieu in the center of Lyon
- A motivated, driven and passionate team of 150+ professionals
- A flexible, inclusive and international work environment
- An attractive package
Call with Talent Acquisition Manager
Interview or call with Thomas, Chief Engineering Officer
Meeting with Vincent, Directeur Général Adjoint Corporate