What do we do ? 🏠
Born in 2021 from the desire to make cities less polluted and less noisy, Electra is helping to shift usage towards electric mobility by tackling the main obstacle of recharging .
Electra is constantly innovating to facilitate the recharging of electric vehicles with a network of fast recharging hubs (15 to 30 minutes maximum) and a user experience simplified to the maximum.Based in Paris, Lyon, Brussels, Milan, Zurich, Vienna, Madrid and Munich Electra's teams aim to deploy a network of 14,500 charging points by 2030; proud to participate in the energy transition in France and Europe. For cities without noise and pollution!
In 3 years we have :
- Provided more than 800 fast charging points
- Secured enough stations to make Electra a market leader
- Opened several offices in France and Europe
- Assembled a team of over 160 talented people... and that's just the beginning
- Joined the French Tech Next 40
💼 Your Mission
As Legal Manager you will be part of our local team, contribute to our targets and will work closely with the General Manager of Germany. The position mainly includes 2 main areas of responsibility. On the one hand, the legal requirements of the local society and on the other hand, the daily business, which predominates.
Since we operate both project and service business, the legal manager will design and negotiate a variety of different contracts, e.g. lease agreements, construction contracts, framework agreements and others.
🦸♀️🦸 Your Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain standard agreement drafts for Germany, e.g. LoI, framework agreements, lease agreements, construction agreements, etc.
- Lead the legal agreement negotiation at our clients and partners in collaboration with Business Development and Operations Team
- Coordinate legal tasks between General Manager Germany and cooperate Legal in Paris
- Support General Manager with cooperate law, insurance, labour law and compliance related tasks
- Create a legal understanding in the whole German team and train Business Developers and Project Managers on legal agreement discussion
💚 Desired Profile
Hard skills 🛠
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a legal environment dealing with project, real estate and/or construction business.
- You can prove success in building customer relation ships and achieving your negotiation targets.
- You already worked with companies in retail, hotel, real estate, construction and/or fleet.
- You have a good understanding of the electric vehicle recharging market and ideally gained already some experience in the industry.
Soft skills 🌟
- You are passionate and convinced by electric mobility.
- You are a pro-activity person and a fluid, clear and transparent communicator.
- You have a strong capacity for organization, analysis and synthesis in a complex, fast-growing environment.
- You know how to propose solutions independently.
- You have team spirit and the willingness to help others.
- Fluent in German and good in English.
- Ability to travel 2 days per week.
⚡️ What Electra offers you
- An entrepreneurial journey
- A motivated, driven and passionate team of 170+ professionals
- A flexible, inclusive and international work environment
- An attractive package
- A great professional challenge in a fast-growing scale-up
✍🏼 Recruitment steps
- HR meeting
- Meeting with Kerstin, General Manager Electra Germany
- Meeting with Verena, Legal Manager Electra Austria