What do we do ?
Born in 2021 from the desire to make cities less polluted and less noisy, Electra is helping to shift usage towards electric mobility by tackling the main obstacle of recharging.
Electra is constantly innovating to facilitate the recharging of electric vehicles with a network of fast recharging hubs (15 to 30 minutes maximum) and a user experience simplified to the maximum.
Based in Paris, Lyon, Brussels and Milan, Electra's teams aim to deploy a network of 8,000 charging points by 2030; proud to participate in the energy transition in France and Europe. For cities without noise and pollution!
In 18 months we have :
- Provided more than 80 charging points
- Opened several offices in France and Europe
- Raised €175 million
- Gathered a team of 80 talents... and this is only the beginning: join us!
- Joined The French Tech Next 40
Yours Missions :
As part of our ambitious deployment plan of 1500 charging points in Belgium and Luxembourg by 2030, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager capable of following and coordinating from A to Z the development and implementation of our Electra ultra-fast charging stations.
Joining Electra BeLux now is an opportunity to participate in the creation of a new company in a booming market, while benefiting from the support offered by Electra, the leader in fast charging in France.
You will report directly to the Head of Operations of Electra BeLux.
You will work closely with your customer portfolio and our Operations team to ensure that the station is up and running within a few months. You will be in charge of organising and delivering the different project milestones, mobilising and coordinating our installation partners and generally ensuring the entire project management of the installation of an Electra charging station.
Your challenge: to manage several projects at the same time, defining the scope of action of each partner, the budget, the resources, the risks and the main deliverables. Each project involves several stakeholders to coordinate and move forward in the same direction, including the following: the client (owner of the land where the station is to be installed), electricity network managers (Sibelga, Ores, Fluvius, etc.), engineering offices, installation partners, local authorities, etc.
You will be required to travel occasionally in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Your Profile 😎
You are a reactive person, able to take decisions quickly and you are solution-oriented, in a fast-moving environment.
Ideally you have an engineering degree or equivalent. You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to make decisions quickly. You have good communication skills that allow you to involve and mobilise the various stakeholders in the project.
In addition, you also meet these criteria:
- You are a quick learner and adapt quickly
- You have an analytical, problem-solving mind
- You are able to multitask and maintain a global vision of the projects you manage
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French is a plus
- You are motivated to join a startup company in full construction.
⚡ What Electra offers you:
- An attractive package
- A great professional challenge with great talent and a very stimulating environment
- Dream premises in the vibrant Châtelain district of Brussels
- Partial teleworking possible
- Health insurance
- Meal Voucher
- Call with Raphaël, TAM
- Meeting with Bastien, Head of Ops Electra Belux
- Meeting with Louis-Charles, Head of Operations Electra BeLux
- Meeting with other team members and one of the co-founders